Monday, August 2, 2010

Summer Makeup Tutorial : Look # 3 - ' Dinner ' In The Sun

Last weekend I went out for dinner at this tiny hole in the wall Korean restaurant to experience the most delicious Korean food of my life. I still cant stop talking about it. So so good ! And this is the makeup I wore on my dinner date. I had on a sunny yellow and blue shirt so I wanted to keep my face a little mellow but not too much so. To match a bit with my shirt I added a little blue along the lower lash line.

I loved how it tuned out. I now love with my Estee Lauder Blue Dahlia Palette even more ! And its so easy !

How To :

1. Apply concealer all over lids and under eye
I used Smashbox HD Concealer - Medium

2. Apply lid primer
I used Smashbox Photofinish Primer - Naked Beauty

3. Apply the taupe shade from the Estee Lauder Blue Dahlia Palette all over the lid

4. Apply a darker taupe on the outer V and blend into the crease
Rec : MAC Satin taupe

5. Add dark blue eyeliner along the lower waterline and upper lash line (very thin)
I used Smashbox jet Set Waterproof eyeliner - Navy Blue

6. Add the sea blue shade along the outer corner of lower lash line from the Blue Dahlia Palette.

7. Add mascara - Flirt It Curl Mascara.


Lips : LORAC Liquid Lipstick - Glam

Cheeks : LORAC Satin Blush - Velvet Rope

More From ' In The Sun ' Series


Summer Look # 1 : Brunch In The Sun
Summer Look #2 : Luminous Bronze In the Sun

Love,
Indian Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment