Friday, August 6, 2010

More Bollywood

Jacqueline Fernandes - the new girl in Bollywood. I think she has the cutest smile ! Love pairing pink cheeks and lips with a green gown. Its an effortless combo.


Vidya Balan - I guess the new thing in Bollywood is to dress like the character you're playing in your up coming movie ? In character or not - its hard to go wrong with frizz free hair, great skin, natural looking makeup and kajal !

My mom would ask her to wear a necklace. She is just not a fan of plain neck with a saree.
I cant do sarees so I am just in awe that she is wearing one.


Deepika Padukone
- love the bangs. Reminds me of Maduri Dixit circa 1992. If there was one thing I could switch with her it would be a hard choice between

the height
the small waist
gorgeous brows
those dimples
big beautiful eyes
flawless skin...
Its gonna be hard. Very hard.


Sonam Kapoor - Not a huge fan of the girl but that doesn't stop me from admiring her clothes and makeup ! Love the purple punch !
And that earring - Lordy Lord ! Its so cool ! I want it .

I don't wear earrings.
But I still want it.

I don't have a neck as long as hers.
And I still want it.

I have no where to go wearing it.
I still want it.
Now.


Celina Jaitley - Great hair !
I know the girl gets a lot of flack for her makeup choices - but I have begun to see it this way. She is comfortable doing this and has been doing it a while despite what anybody tells her. And being a celebrity I am sure anybody and everybody has something to say. So I guess its time to leave it alone and just accept it as her look !

Love,
Indian Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment